Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break


I had my final spring break this past week and it flew by! Fenway and I went to Boerne for a few days then headed to Eagle Pass for the rest of the week. I was able to meet my new "Niece" who is actually my second cousin but we are so close that it makes more sense for me to be her aunt! Vivian is so sweet and perfect! She was such an alert and happy baby and it was so great to see my cousin be such a loving daddy.


Sweet, sweet baby! I was in love!

Fenway and I spent time out in Eagle Pass and it was so fun to see him in action when he saw the tank full of water. He was so funny and crazy! That dog loves water and sticks! It was nice to spend some time with my dad and just hang out. I could be out on a ranch all day every day doing something or nothing:) it is just the most peaceful feeling in the world!

Now it is back to reality and lots of school work waiting for me to start on! I have one month of school left and I graduate in May! I can't believe how fast it has flown! I am going to miss my girlfriends so much when they all move away!
Anyways, I know it has been a long time since I posted but I have plenty of pictures and video of my trip!





I loved this picture of him!


Watching my walk in front of the truck taking pictures of the Zebra which he didn't like!


No stick to big or small!


We took the same picture a year ago on the same day! He has grown so much




Zebra from the other ranch was not amused by Fenway!

No comments:

Post a Comment