Friday, March 20, 2009

The Ranch


I had my Spring Break this past week and boy did I need it! Fenway and I went down to Boerne or I guess technically Leon Springs to visit my brothers and Mom! We had so much fun! Mom, Georgie and I did some shopping, cooking, and decorating! It was nice to have that time with my family I miss them so much! Chula and Fenway never left each others sides which was so funny. I didn't get a picture, but I will next time! Max was speaking at church and he just has an amazing way of using his words to get a great message across it is truly amazing and uplifting!
Fen and I then went to Eagle Pass to visit my dad and take Fen out to the ranch! He had a blast! I couldn't take him off the leash because he tried to eat the cactus! He never left my dad's side they bonded, it was cute! We baptized him in the river (haha) and he rode in the back of the pick-up all by himself! I am a very spiritual person and loving being out there, where no one bothers you, there is no stress and you can just breathe all your troubles away! It was exactly what I needed! Family is so important and it was nice to spend time with everyone! School starts up on Monday and I am ready to go and finish this first year off with a bang! I am excited for tonight because Brian and I are watching Fireproof and I think it will be a great movie! Hope everyone is having a great week!


Fenway in the back of the truck! Loving it!




Dad and Fen climbing up a huge hill at the ranch!

1 comment:

  1. I love that I can keep up with you guys now! Have fun watching fireproof!!

    ReplyDelete